Download our A3 Problem Solving PPT template to explain this problem-solving approach in a visually engaging manner. It can be used by the project managers and auditing managers to help their teammates understand the significance of this technique in achieving the desired outcomes. Moreover, using the illustrations, you can also exhibit measures for continuous improvement and the primary elements, i.e., PDCA – Plan, Do, Check, and Act.
- One of the slides depicts several text placeholders that can be used to represent PDCA, description of the problem, root cause analysis, action plan, and various other elements.
- The other slide depicts two process flow diagrams. The left one represents elements like the background of the problem, current conditions, goals, and analysis. The right one represents the proposed countermeasures, plan, and follow-up. Enough space has been provided to add your content.
Our designers have done all the hard work to create this deck and help you showcase one of the complex problem-solving techniques in an engaging way with crystal clarity.
- Easy-to-edit; you can mold the complete deck according to your requirements within minutes.
- 100% customizable; each object can be resized and recolored without technical skills and external help.
- Reusable for a lifetime.
- The slides are entirely compatible with MS PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, and Google Slides.
So, download it now and deliver a compelling slideshow!