Present your teams how to allocate the budget in sprints (like monthly or quarterly), calculation of the cost of each such sprint, and how to adopt a rolling forecast for creating budgets with our Agile Budgeting PPT template. IT managers and project leads can use these fully editable slides to discuss the importance of agile budgets and the changes it will bring to various processes of the organization. This professionally-designed set can be used by team leaders during their presentations to explain how the budget can be allocated in smaller chunks to accommodate the rapid changes taking place.
What is Included in the Deck?
The template includes high-quality tables and illustrations in stunning color combinations and beautiful shades to help you present your information creatively and spellbind the audiences. Take a look at the inclusions of this set!
- A well-designed table depicts an agile budget built around a desired and specific outcome rather than a highly detailed work scope. It breaks down the project into upcoming and current releases, which are, in turn, divided into defined, in-progress, completed, and accepted releases. The table also presents the value stream teams in which tasks are divided to achieve higher productivity and efficiency levels.
- A graph presents the cone of uncertainty for developing a realistic budget in case of software development projects.
- You can use this set for a lifetime after downloading it once.
- The background, color, text, font, and layout are easily editable to suit your business model and theme.
- Every element has been designed from scratch after thorough research to avoid copyright infringement issues.
- The PPT offers perfect compatibility with Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, and Google Slides.
Make this exclusively designed PPT yours for a lifetime by downloading it now!