Download our professionally-designed Behaviorism Theory PPT template to showcase different learning theories and the role of behavior in learning new things. Psychologists and HR managers can make the most out of this entirely-editable deck by portraying each theory in detail and explaining to the people how to opt for the appropriate learning theory according to their behavior. Industrial trainers can also use this set to depict how a specific behavior can be evoked by triggering the controlling stimuli.
Our creative designers have come up with this PPT with an intention to release you from the burden of creating a presentation from scratch. The moment you download it, you will get complete ownership and control to use it for a lifetime in the desired manner, without confronting any restrictions.
About the Design
- Multiple behavioral theories are depicted in brief in one of the slides – Behaviorism, Cognitivism, Connectivism, and Constructivism.
- Techniques followed in behaviorism are portrayed through three hexagonal boxes.
- Three circular diagrams connected with a thin arrow line are demonstrated in the other slide. It can be used to present how learning brings changes in behavior.
- The strengths and weaknesses of the theory are portrayed through an eye-pleasing infographic.
- With the help of a tree-shaped illustration, all the limitations of the theory are exhibited.
- The advantages and disadvantages of the theory are highlighted in the last slide.
- You can easily mold the set according to your requirements without any technical skills or external support.
- High quality and resolution are assured.
- Well-trained customer support executives will resolve your queries at the earliest.
So, download it instantly and steal the show!