Educate your audience about the tax levied on capital gains in a concise and visually appealing manner using our Capital Gains Tax PPT template. Chartered accountants, tax consultants, and financial experts can use this entirely editable deck to portray every minute detail about the tax to be paid on the gains accrued by selling a capital asset. Educators can also use this set to help their students understand all the facets of capital gains.
The template is a combination of high-resolution illustrations, captivating icons, and unique shading effects. Using it, you can beautifully portray your textual information and add meaning to your presentations.
A Quick Look at the Slides
- The first slide illustrates the overview of the concept.
- The second slide showcases the types of capital gains tax, i.e., Short Term Capital Gains (STCG) and Long Term Capital Gains (LTCG).
- All aspects of the capital gains have been beautifully exhibited through a table.
- Capital gains on the transfer of right shares have been demonstrated through two rectangular textual boxes.
- Capital gains in the case of bonus shares are described through a creatively-designed layout.
- You can make the edits in the deck without any technical skills or external support.
- Every object of the set is designed from scratch to avoid copyright issues.
- You can infuse the graphics in your current or future presentations without facing any restrictions.
- By downloading it once, you can use it for a lifetime.
The PPT is up for grabs now. Download it instantly!