Leverage our Cost of New Hire PPT template to explain that the cost of recruiting an employee is far more than just the salary; it includes the cost of training, benefits, infrastructure, etc. Recruitment specialists and senior executives can use this deck to present that every aspect should be checked and verified before hiring an employee to ensure that he will work with the organization for a longer period. Moreover, the set can also be used to highlight the breakdown of the hiring cost and present the best ways to hire the right candidate for the right profile.
The elegant yet simplistic layouts and infographics will help you add a zing to your boring presentations. So, don’t think hard before laying your hands on this PPT!
Have a Closer Look at the Design
- A uniquely-designed layout with captivating icons exhibits the breakdown of hiring costs.
- What makes the cost of hiring high is demonstrated through four rectangular-shaped boxes with serial numbers.
- A pie-chart diagram showcases the average recruitment cost.
- The best ways to retain potential employees are depicted through a well-designed diagram.
- The six ways to reduce cost per hire are demonstrated through another well-designed layout.
- The last slide depicts a pie-chart diagram that can be used to represent the average recruitment cost.
- You will not face any challenge while molding the deck as per your objectives.
- The high-definition graphics can be scaled to any extent without losing the optical resolution.
- There will be no copyright issues, as every element is designed from scratch.
- You can use it for a lifetime by downloading it just once.
Make the deck yours and present the concept in a visually engaging manner. Download it now!