Leverage our Epic in Agile PPT template to describe the large chunk of work broken down into smaller user stories to be delivered over multiple sprints. Product owners and scrum masters can use this 100% customizable deck to highlight the significance of an agile epic in strategically adding value and helping organizations organize their work to achieve the bigger goal. You can also use this set to discuss the importance of epics in allowing teams to establish a hierarchy for their backlog items and track complex features’ progress.
Our PowerPoint template comes with all the desired elements to make your information look engaging and eye-pleasing. So, download our slides now and add meaning and aesthetic appeal to your presentation!
A Picture-Perfect Deck
- A well-designed diagram shows the agile tasks breakdown in an easy-to-understand manner.
- The template of the epic has been given in an easy-to-understand manner.
- The agile user stories with four primary principles, i.e., Themes, Epics, User Stories, and Tasks, have been depicted through a diagram.
- We guarantee quick and hassle-free customization without the requirement of extensive editing skills.
- You need to download the PPT once to use the designs lifelong.
- Extensive and meticulous research of our designers while creating this set from scratch ensures that you don’t encounter any copyright infringement issues.
- The slides incorporated in the set are embedded with high-definition graphics to offer an intact resolution.
- If you face any difficulties concerning the usage or compatibility, you can quickly get in touch with our customer support team.
Trust in our unique designs and focus on presenting your ideas. Download these slides now!