If you are looking for professionally-designed visuals for your upcoming Grief Management presentation, download our Grief Cycle PPT template. The illustrations of this deck can be used by the team leaders, department heads, and project managers to illustrate the ways to bring smooth transition in the organization, managing the grief of employees. Mental health experts and psychologists can also use these visuals to portray various emotions and feelings of the persons who have experienced mishappenings, such as the loss of a job, death of a loved one, the end of a relationship, etc.
About the Template
- One of the slides depicts the Kubler-Ross Grief Cycle, which represents 5 stages - denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. This curve-lined diagram also represents how companies help employees overcome the stages of grief through communication, emotional support, guidance and direction.
- The other slide portrays six equilateral triangles arranged in a hexagonal shape, attached with the middle circle. It showcases the behavior of the persons going through different phases of grief.
- The deck comes with striking color combinations, unique shading effects, appealing icons, and entirely editable textual boxes.
- The objects are entirely customizable; hence, you can mold them as per your preferences without external aid.
- Perfectly compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, and Google Slides.
So, download it instantly!