If you’re a psychologist, a mental health expert, or a professor and looking for a template to illustrate the brain model theory and help your audience understand the concept effectively, then you have landed at the right spot. We have introduced the Herrmann Brain Dominance PPT template that is a combination of high-definition infographics, well-researched content, and unique shading effects. The deck is a perfect visual aid to illustrate that each person’s brain has four quadrants that encourage learning and thinking. Using this feature-rich PPT, you can beautifully represent that one part of the brain dominates the other.
- One of the slides depicts a circular diagram divided into four differently colored segments; each section represents a different learning or thinking style.
- Blue-colored quadrant – Analytical
- Yellow-colored quadrant – Experimental
- Red-colored quadrant – Relational
- Green-colored quadrant – Practical
- An infographic with a rectangular box divided into four differently colored quadrants is depicted in the other slide. It can be used to present individuals’ characteristics and the quadrant to which they belong based on their profession.
- You can mold the deck according to your requirements without investing much time and effort.
- There are no restrictions on the number of usages.
- You can present the visuals on any screen size without pondering about the quality and resolution.
So, download this creatively-designed set now to steal your audience’s attention!