Both ITAM (IT Asset Management) and CMDB (Configuration Management Database) are interrelated concepts that can help an organization in numerous ways. As the name suggests, ITAM is focused on managing the IT assets of an organization. This includes lifecycle management, cost, ownership, and so on. On the other hand, CMDB manages IT assets with respect to an organization’s operations. It provides new configuration options, improved auditing, synchronization, and other services. Though, both of these concepts can subside at times.
Since it can be a bit tricky to differentiate between them, you can take the assistance of this readily available template to make your job easier. Designed by our professionals, the set includes numerous HD illustrations, explaining both the concepts in an extensive manner. It is a must-have template for every professional belonging to IT, strategy, business modeling, and related fields.
- The template comprises of various styles of editable PPT slides that can readily be used to explain ITAM and CMDB to your audience.
- You can cover all the major points related to both the concepts, draw precise differences between them, and even discuss their common aspects.
- This is a well-researched template that has been drafted by our professionals after an extensive research.
- All the slides are entirely editable and vector-based. You can customize them as per your needs.
- It is available in different color themes.
- Based on a master slide so that you can make any edits easily
- Compatible with PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides
Using this editable template is extremely easy. Download it and pick the color theme of your choice. Later, you can add your own content or make the desired edits without much trouble. You can use the entire set the way it is or make the needed changes as well, without having any prior designing knowledge. It comes with a dedicated customer support as well, which will help you make the most of this high-quality template without facing any unwanted issue. In this way, you can easily save your time and efforts while drafting an impressive PowerPoint presentation.