Describe the employee-initiated approach that facilitates employees to redesign their jobs and make them a better fit for themselves with our Job Crafting PPT template. HR administrators, personnel managers, and executives can use this fully editable deck to discuss how this approach fosters engagement, satisfaction, and resilience at work. You can also use this set to explain how the prevailing job resources and demands can be adjusted to lead to a more satisfying work-life, improved well-being, and stronger connections.
Enhance the visibility of the information with this PPT, comprising gorgeously-designed visuals and high-quality graphics in stunning colors and shades. You will get complete ownership and control of the set once you download it. So, get it now!
What is Included in the Deck?
- A beautifully-designed infographic with relevant vectors gives an overview of how job crafting looks like.
- A well-designed illustration depicts an example of a job designed before crafting for a cook’s job.
- A comprehensively designed infographic illustrates the meta-analysis of relationships with individual differences, job characteristics, and work outcomes.
- The job crafting dimensions and its impact on self and performance have been given in an easy-to-understand manner.
- The five job crafting behaviors that aim to increase and expand the opportunities for the employees have been explained in a comprehensible manner.
Let’s Look at the Features
- Flawlessly and comfortably move and resize objects, change the background color, and add content without any external aid or prior editing experience.
- 24*7 customer support desk provides a quick resolution of your queries and issues.
- The best quality and resolution is guaranteed for all screen sizes and platforms.
- Download once and use it for future presentations without any restrictions.
- You will not encounter any copyright infringement breaches while working with this template.
Give your slideshow a whole new spin with our completely editable slides. Get them now!