Download our power-packed and feature-rich Learning Transfer Model PPT template to illustrate how learning is transferred to improve the performance of employees. Industrial trainers and HR managers can use this deck to depict a complete overview, types, and the process of this learning model in a visually engaging manner. You can also explain the factors that impact learning.
Our designers have designed this set with utmost sincerity and complete attention to detail to help you deliver a stunning slideshow and save loads of time and effort. Moreover, the moment you download it, you get complete ownership and control to use it for a lifetime in the desired manner.
Key Attributes of the Deck
- One of the slides illustrates the definition of this model through a uniquely-designed infographic.
- An equilateral triangle portrays the stages of the learning process, i.e., Understanding, Experience, and Representation.
- A complete overview of the model is showcased through a beautiful illustration.
- Factors that affect learning, i.e., Learner Readiness, Learning Transfer Design, and Organizational Alignment, are demonstrated clearly and concisely.
- The types of transfer of learning are portrayed through several textual boxes with serial numbers.
- The last slide highlights the difference between positive and negative learning transfer.
- You can resize and recolor the visuals and other elements without any technical expertise or external support.
- Since the set has been designed after extensive research, you will not confront any copyright issues.
- You can use it an infinite number of times.
- You can present it on any screen size without fretting about the resolution.
So, download it right away and give a whole new spin to your presentations!