Download our Multi-Tenancy Model PowerPoint template to discuss the architecture of multi-tenant hosted software and how each tenant’s data is mapped to the storage. Entrepreneurs and startup owners can use this entirely editable deck to explain how multi-tenant architecture will work for the organization and the benefits it will render. Cloud service providers can use this deck to elucidate the difference between multi and single tenancy models and how organizations can choose the appropriate model for them.
Our proficient designers have crafted visually-appealing graphics and infused them with striking color combinations and shades to make your presentation stand out. The PPT is compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, and Google Slides. So, download it right away!
What is Included in the Deck?
- A well-designed illustration depicts the basic architecture of the single and multi-tenant models and how the tenants use the applications and database.
- A beautifully-designed illustration presents different types of multi-tenancy models.
- A diagram showcases the various architectural patterns/models for implementing multi-tenancy.
- An infographic explains multi-tenant architecture in an easy-to-understand manner.
- The difference between multi and single-tenant architecture has been shown graphically with the help of an illustration.
- The benefits and drawbacks of multi-tenancy have been provided clearly and concisely.
- Easy-to-edit; you can alter the size of the visual elements, change the colors, customize the theme, and input your data.
- Use it for a lifetime by downloading it once.
- You are not required to possess technical editing skills to edit this PPT, as it is pretty easy to use.
- High-resolution graphics make it possible to present on large screens without impacting the quality.
- Since the deck has been designed from scratch, you won’t encounter copyright infringement issues.
So, give our Multi-Tenancy Model PPT a try. Download it now!