When an employee fails to meet the employer’s expectations and job’s requirements, instead of terminating him directly, it is necessary to give him the appropriate number of chances to rectify the issues and meet the performance standards. One of the most trusted and tried measures is progressive discipline through which you can provide the employees with adequate training sessions to help them overcome the performance issues and fulfill the expectations. You can showcase all information related to this workforce discipline via our elegantly-designed Progressive Discipline PPT template. This fully editable deck is a collection of high-quality infographics, captivating icons, and thoroughly-researched content. Using it, you can present the concept with crystal clarity and help the audience quickly grab all the key takeaways.
The Glimpse at the Designs
- An infographic of a clipboard showcases a brief overview of the progressive discipline technique.
- A ladder-shaped illustration exhibits the steps, i.e., Coaching, Verbal, Written, and Termination.
- All the actions that can be taken if an employee is not working up to the expectations are illustrated through a zigzag-shaped diagram.
- A uniquely-designed diagram illustrates the connection between actions taken by the employer when employees commit any offense.
- The benefits of the approach are exhibited through a well-designed layout.
A Quick Look at the Features
- The deck is entirely editable; you can make the changes as per your preferences without any external support.
- You can present the graphics even on a large screen without the loss of optical resolution and quality.
- There are no restrictions on the usage of either the visuals or the entire set.
- By downloading it once, you can use it for a lifetime.
Make the set yours for a lifetime without giving a second thought. Download it now!