Download our RFI RFP and RFQ PPT template to provide insights into the various ‘Request For…’ documents that are often used in B2B business to solicit different responses from suppliers. Bid and proposal managers can use this entirely customizable deck to explain the key differences between the three concepts to help managers vastly enhance their vendor selection process and never miss the negotiation advantages. Our proficient designers have designed this visually compelling deck with enough room for customization. So, download this graphic-rich set now and make your presentations engaging!
Designed with Precision
The PPT is infused with high-quality graphics and vectors to let you deliver impressive presentations. Take a look at the inclusions!
- A beautifully-designed infographic with relevant vector icons presents an RFI, RFQ, or RFP selection guide to help you select the right RFX for your purpose.
- An infographic provides a brief and clear explanation of Request for Quote (RFQ), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Information (RFI), and Request for Qualifications (RFQ).
- A tabular illustration with creatively-designed icons illustrates the difference between all three concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
- An infographic gives a detailed account of the different RFX and their usages in a comprehensible manner.
- Easy-to-edit; you can make the desired customizations without any comprehensive editing skills.
- Reuse it as many times as you want after downloading it once.
- You can scale the visual elements to any size without loss of resolution.
- No copyright infringement issues.
Give your slideshow a whole new spin with our completely editable slides. Download the deck now!