Download our Social Learning PPT template to describe the theory, which states that people learn new behaviors by observing and imitating the behaviors, action sequences, and emotional reactions of those around them. They further evaluate the effect of those behaviors by observing the positive or negative consequences that follow and often abandon the behavior that results in negative consequences. Psychologists and sociologists can use this 100% customizable deck to highlight the significance of social learning in helping understand crime and deviance.
Our PowerPoint template features impressively crafted layouts that will present your message clearly and concisely. So, download this deck now and add a unique zing and appeal to your slideshow!
A Myriad of Designs
- A well-designed infographic with appealing icons depicts the social learning theory.
- An overview of social learning theory has been given in a comprehensible manner.
- A uniquely crafted pattern illustrates what is included in social learning.
- A beautifully designed illustration embedded with eye-catching vectors presents the four interrelated components or processes of the social learning process.
- The key concepts of the social learning theory have been explained in an easy-to-understand manner.
- You can make the desired customizations without comprehensive editing skills or external aid.
- You need not download these designs every time you require them.
- The layouts in this collection are designed from scratch to keep copyright issues at bay.
- The usage of high-definition graphics ensures undisturbed optical quality even on large screens.
- You can call our customer support desk for any problems that you might face concerning compatibility or use.
The PPT is up for grabs. Download it right away!