Tacit Vs Explicit Knowledge

32 Downloads so far

(3 Editable Slides)

With Animated PPT
Tacit Vs Explicit Knowledge PPT Cover Slide
Tacit Vs Explicit Knowledge PPT Cover Slide Tacit vs Explicit Knowledge Animated Presentation - SketchBubble Tacit Vs Explicit Knowledge PPT Slide 1 Tacit Vs Explicit Knowledge PPT Slide 2 Tacit Vs Explicit Knowledge PPT Slide 3 Tacit Vs Explicit Knowledge PPT Slide 4 Tacit Vs Explicit Knowledge PPT Slide 5 Tacit Vs Explicit Knowledge PPT Slide 6

Tacit Vs Explicit Knowledge

Sign Up & Download Now

Available For

Microsoft PowerPoint
Keynote
Google Slides

Download the Tacit Vs Explicit Knowledge PPT template to showcase all the major differences between the two main categories of knowledge - Tacit and Explicit. We have included multiple slides in the deck with which you can talk about this concept in detail and explain it through relevant examples. The visuals are appealing enough to grab the viewers’ attention and keep them engaged throughout the slideshow. So, take their advantage to prepare an informative presentation.

Beautifully Designed Set

  • An infographic of a tree is depicted in one of the slides. The roots portray various sources of gaining tacit knowledge, and branches represent the sources of acquiring explicit knowledge. 
  • Two separate boxes aligned parallelly provides a brief overview of both types of knowledge in a crystal clear manner.
  • A creative layout demonstrates that 95% of the knowledge a human possesses is tacit, and the rest 5% is explicit.

Each slide is made from scratch and perfect for drafting an elegant presentation.

Key Features

  • The layouts offer an intact and undisturbed resolution.
  • We have made the PPT easy-to-edit to save your time and effort. You can make all the desired changes without any external help.
  • Download and own it forever.
  • In case of any query, contact our 24*7 available customer support team.
  • The template is convertible into different file formats to provide it to your audience as a handout.

Download the deck and impress your audience with amazing visuals!

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Tacit Vs Explicit Knowledge
How do you rate this product? *
Loading...