Download our uniquely-designed Top-Down Hierarchy PPT template to demonstrate the organizational layers, decision-making authority, and the pros and cons of following this hierarchy model at the organization. Using it, you can beautifully convey your message with crystal clarity and deliver an eye-pleasing slideshow. Project managers, team leaders, department heads, and HR managers can use this set to explain the hierarchy to the new recruits and help them know their roles and responsibilities and reporting managers.
It is a combination of striking color combinations, high-quality and vector-based infographics, and captivating icons that make it a must-have for the business professionals to educate their audience about the advantages and drawbacks of the centralized decision-making approach.
About the Design
- One of the slides represents a flow-chart diagram that can be used to showcase an entire hierarchy of the organization, from the top management to subordinates, along with their names and designation.
- The other slide showcases how communication flows from top-circle to management circle and then to the departmental circle.
- A pyramid-shaped illustration represents the traditional organizational structure, i.e., CEO, Top Managers, Middle Managers, and First Line Managers.
- Two textual boxes depicted in the other slide can be used to showcase the pros and cons of implementing this hierarchy at the workplace.
- Two circular diagrams in the last layout portray the pitfalls of adopting this hierarchy model.
A Quick Look at the Features
- No technical expertise and external support are required to modify this deck according to your preferences.
- Use spellbinding visuals of this set to make your upcoming presentations more engaging and eye-pleasing.
- Every object of the deck has been designed from scratch to avoid copyright issues.
- You can convert it into PDF, JPG, or PNG file formats and provide it as a handout to the viewers.
So, download it instantly and create a winning presentation!