Go through SketchBubble’s End User License Agreement (EULA) carefully before subscribing, downloading, or using the wide range of the company’s offerings.
Last Updated - 26/09/2022
The EULA is a legal agreement between Licensee, End-User, or You and Licensor or Company (SketchBubble). The agreement includes all necessary terms and conditions concerning the sale and use of products, services, and other resources available on https://www.sketchbubble.com/.
A EULA is a digital form of a written agreement, signed by an enforceable party and any legal entity that obtained the SOFTWARE and CONTENT or on whose behalf it is used. So, you are deemed to read, understand, and accept all terms and conditions in this EULA when using or accessing the CONTENT and SOFTWARE.
When you click on DOWNLOAD, PURCHASE PLAN, or SUBSCRIPTION to BUY and USE the CONTENT, you:
(1) ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS STATED IN THE EULA (END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT)
(2) REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT –
IF THE USER DOESN’T AGREE TO THE MENTIONED TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT, WE SUGGEST AVOIDING DOWNLOADING AND USING OF THE CONTENT AND SOFTWARE.
SKETCHBUBBLE HAS THE RIGHT TO ADD, MODIFY, OR CHANGE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA ANYTIME AND WITHOUT GIVING A PRIOR NOTICE. IF YOU ARE NOT AGREE WITH THE AMENDED TERMS, PLEASE AVOID USING AND DOWNLOADING THE CONTENT AND SOFTWARE.
IT IS ILLEGAL AND FORBIDDEN TO DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, SELL, GIVE OR DISCLOSE, LICENSE, OR SUBLICENSE THE CONTENT AND SOFTWARE IN ANY FORMAT, BE IT DIGITAL, HARD COPY, OR ANY OTHER MEDIUM, WHETHER EXISTING OR NOT YET EXISTING TO THE THIRD PARTY UNTIL IT IS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED.
SKETCHBUBBLE RESERVES TITLE, OWNERSHIP, AND ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN RELATION WITH THE CONTENT AND SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT https://www.sketchbubble.com/ including but not limited to all multimedia, videos, images, marketing material, files, and supporting documents. The CONTENT and SOFTWARE are in protection by international treaties, copyright, and other intellectual property laws. The security measures safeguard the CONTENT and SOFTWARE against unauthorized access. When you download or use the content published on SketchBubble, you consent not to interfere with any security components.
You get the limited, non-transferable, perpetual, and non-exclusive license to use the CONTENT and SOFTWARE for the ALLOWED USAGE (3). Further, you are not permitted to use the CONTENT and SOFTWARE for purposes mentioned in the NOT ALLOWED USAGE (4).
Below are the allowed usage of the SOFTWARE and CONTENT on -
(1) You are allowed to modify the CONTENT according to your needs or do derivative works, provided such requirements are not intended to resell, publish, or distribute it in any editable format in public for free or against any specific price.
(2) Not for Sale, License, or other Distribution: Promotional collateral, brochures, promotional projects, advertising, packaging, commercials, presentations, printed materials, postcards, promotional cards, and video presentations.
(3) You are allowed to present the business, professionals, educational, and personal presentations in front of your intended audience within an internal network, learning or e-learning platform, or any other content delivery platform that can be licensed or sold to the audience, provided that copyright credit for the design of the CONTENT is given to SketchBubble, if and if only the redistribution or sale objective is not gaining access to particular CONTENT.
(4) Use the CONTENT for corporate or business branding, logo, or identity with the aim of copyright, registeration, or trademark. Until written approval is obtained between the requesting entity or SketchBubble for owning the CONTENT rights, the derivative outcome will be shared ownership with SketchBubble.
(5) Online or electronic publications, including websites, web pages, and blogs (personal or professional use), provided that credit is being given to SketchBubble for the design of the CONTENT and as long as CONTENT is not being licensed, redistributed, or resold.
Note: If you have questions regarding the use clause, contact SketchBubble for specific examples or evaluation of your particular use situation.
(6) Other uses approved by SketchBubble in writing.
Note: To request written approval for a specific use of CONTENT, don’t hesitate to contact SketchBubble.
(7) Change or modify the CONTENT as per your specific needs or contractual relationship.
NOT ALLOWED USAGE
(1) Copy and reproduce the CONTENT other than the specifications provided in the ALLOWED USAGE (3).
(2) Transfer, distribute, sub-license, or sell the rights to the CONTENT or access to CONTENT and SOFTWARE.
(3) Use or Display the CONTENT on websites or web pages (or similar platforms) to induce or involve license, sale, or other distribution of products like mugs, posters, postcards, t-shirts, and other items.
(4) Bundle, incorporate, display or use the CONTENT with any other product or products that result in re-use or redistribution of the CONTENT on websites or web pages (or similar platforms) to induce or involve the sell, license, or other distribution of digital assets including presentation templates, websites templates, stock images (including custom designed websites), website designs.
(5) Use the CONTENT in design template applications aimed for resale, online or offline, including, without limitations, Flash, website templates, business card templates, website templates, Applets, electronic greeting card templates, brochure templates, and any editable document template.
(6) Use the CONTENT in any banner, printed media (in any physical support), or posters for the license, distribution, or resale for profit.
(7) Remove trademark, watermark, or copyright mark/symbols from any place in the CONTENT.
(8) Use the CONTENT in any manner that could be considered defamatory, immoral, pornographic, illegal, libelous, obscene, or fraudulent, either by making physical changes to it, in the juxtaposition to accompanying text or images, or otherwise.
(9) Use the CONTENT to compete with SketchBubble.
Each party agrees not to reveal any data or information related to processes, trade secrets, procedures, customers, methods, or any other confidential business or financial information, which it learns during its performance of this agreement, to any third party without the prior written consent of such other party. Negligence to this clause can lead to the termination or cancellation of this EULA.
NON-TRANSFER OF RIGHTS
You are not allowed to transfer, lease, sublicense, rent, assign, or sell the rights in the CONTENT or SOFTWARE.
Without written approval from SketchBubble, you shall not publicize or refer to this End User License Agreement in any advertising, press release, website, or other publicly accessible or distributed material.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SKETCHBUBBLE, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRIBUTORS, AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE ACCOUNTABLE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF THIS EULA OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT OR SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR COMPUTER MALFUNCTION OR FAILURE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, AND WORK STOPPAGE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY (TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH SUCH CLAIM IS BASED, EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW. UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, SKETCHBUBBLE’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE RESTORATION OF ACCESS TO DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT COMPRISING THE CONTENT.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
YOU ACCEPT THE CONTENT IN ITS ORIGINAL FORM AND WITH FLAWS (IF THERE ARE ANY). SKETCHBUBBLE DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR OBJECTIVE. SKETCHBUBBLE DOES NOT MAKE REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE CONTENT AND YOUR USE OF IT OR THE APPROPRIATENESS OR RELEVANCY OF THE CONTENT TO ADDRESS YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS. THERE MAY BE LAWS APPLICABLE IN YOUR PROVINCE/STATE/COUNTRY THAT NEED TO BE CONSIDERED IN ANY FINAL CONTENT.
VIOLATIONS OF THIS EULA
SketchBubble reserves all rights not specifically granted to you above but also SketchBubble has the right to take action against you in case of infringement of SketchBubble’s rights. Any usage not mentioned in the terms ALLOWED USAGE clause would be deemed infringement. You agree and acknowledge that SketchBubble’s damages or irreplaceable losses in the event of your breach of this EULA will be substantial. In this scenario, SketchBubble has the right to get equitable remedies, including but not limited to obtaining injunctions, recovering attorney fees, recovering damages, recovering statutory damages, and other available legal remedies.
(1) SketchBubble has the sole and exclusive right to terminate this EULA with immediate effect and without any prior notice in case you become insolvent or bankrupt, participate in any activity that SketchBubble considers harmful to its market image and well-being, or fail to meet any of the obligations of this agreement. This EULA takes effect upon your click on the subscription or download button for the CONTENT and SOFTWARE and stays active until terminated. Upon termination, you are required to return all copies along with the original file of the CONTENT and SOFTWARE, including partial copies and modifications to SketchBubble.
(2) You can terminate this EULA by destroying digital storage or accompanying materials, the downloaded CONTENT, and terminating all use of the SOFTWARE and CONTENT for any purpose.
WAIVER & SEVERABILITY
SketchBubble’s waiver of any violation of this Agreement shall not compromise an amendment to this EULA or SketchBubble’s waiver of subsequent violations. In case any part of this EULA is found unenforceable and void, it will not affect the validity of the balance of this EULA; it will remain valid and enforceable in consonance with its terms.
You agree to receive information and notices about the CONTENT and SOFTWARE on your registered email. SketchBubble may provide notices and information via –
You can opt-out from receiving electronic notices.
SketchBubble has the sole right to amend pricing terms, offers, or terms and conditions related to the CONTENT and SOFTWARE. The trade usage or dealing won’t be considered to amend this EULA’s terms.
This is a complete End User License Agreement between SketchBubble and you pertaining to the CONTENT and SOFTWARE. It also supersedes any prior discussions, undertakings, warranties, advertising or representations, and communications relating to the Software.
For inquiries, please get in touch with SketchBubble or drop an email at [email protected].