The Site offers an opportunity for users to download and use PowerPoint templates (Referred as "Products") for a fee.
4. Use of the Product
After successful payment, the customers obtain rights to use our product for their purposes and needs.
- You can use our templates for one or more presentations (personal or commercial presentations). You can use our templates for commercial presentations, as long as you are the owner of the presentation.
- You can customize our templates to match your own company visual identity.
- As a customer of our templates you obtain unrestricted access edit, replicate, print, backup, copy, customize and use our products.
- Customers cannot resell or distribute our templates in any 3rd party website or business, offline or online.
- Our products are NOT distributable. Even if you have purchased templates from our site, you cannot provide them for free or resell the products (unedited or modified version) in any other website or media device without prior authorization.
- Customers may not reverse engineer, decompile, translate, or disassemble any part of the image(s) for use as part of another product for sale.
- Customers may not make the product available for download, or sell the product as a standalone file, such as for a screensaver, or include it as part of a product for sale.
- Customers may not represent in any way that they are the creator of the product.
5. Refund Policy
Since SketchBubble.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is delivered, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing any product at our site. Please make sure that you've carefully read the description, what is included. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement of the parties concerned. The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the delivery date.