Source to Settle
(8 Editable Slides)
(8 Editable Slides)
Source to Settle, which is also known as “req to check” is a popular procurement and workflow model that is extensively applied in several organizations. Our Source to Settle PowerPoint template consists of various modules, like sourcing, contract management, supplier management, accounts, and more. It is a complex model that can be distinguished as source-to-contract and purchase-to-pay. Associated with purchasing and material management, it often forms the backbone of the manufacturing industry.
Therefore, if you are also associated with this domain, then you should start by teaching your colleagues its nitty-gritty. Simply take the assistance of this readily available template set on the source-to-settle model to meet your requirements. It can be used by any professional who would like to teach the subject to their audience. From educators to project managers and consultants to trainers, everyone can use these slides in their own way. Since it is an entirely editable set, you can further customize it without any trouble.
- This is a 100% editable template, which is compatible with PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides.
- Designed by experts, it features high-definition vectors that can easily be edited or customized. You can also get rid of any slide and add your own content easily.
- The template has covered all the important features of the subject, including its major components, workflow, association with other related domains, and more.
- To explain the topic, various kinds of diagrams, charts, and dedicated illustrations have been included in the set. You can either use them the way they are or alter them as per your needs.
- The template comes with a dedicated customer support and is available in different color themes. You can simply pick the theme that goes well with your requirements.
By including these high-definition vectors in your slideshows, you would certainly be able to catch your audience's attention. At the same time, these illustrations will also make your presentation look visually stunning. Simply click on the element you wish to edit and make the needed modifications. If you want, you can always use the entire set as it is. In this way, you would be able to save your time and efforts while drafting a memorable presentation.