Banks are exposed to several types of risks, such as liquidity risk, operational risk, credit risk, etc. Professionals associated with the Risk Management Committee can use our Bank Risk Management PPT to showcase how banks identify and manage risks. Financial experts, bank managers, and educators can use this 100% editable set to illustrate how the bank’s risks affect their shareholders’ interests. Our adroit and skilled designers have designed this PPT with utmost sincerity and complete attention to detail to release you from the burden of creating a presentation from scratch. So, download the set now!
About the Slides
- One of the slides exhibits a uniquely-designed diagram that depicts the bank’s liabilities and assets and risks to the bank’s shareholders.
- The bank enterprise risk management process is showcased through another high-definition diagram.
- The types of bank risk are illustrated via a fidget-spinner-shaped illustration.
- Various risk categories, i.e., Credit Risk, Operational Risk, and Market Risk, are depicted through a stunning illustration.
- The taxonomy of bank risks is highlighted through a flowchart diagram in the last slide.
- 100% customizable
- Reusable for a lifetime
- Excellent customer support
Download. Edit. Present!