The terms marketing and branding seem interchangeable, but there are some minor differences between the two, which you can better illustrate through our 100% editable Branding and Marketing PPT template. Startup owners, project managers, sales and marketing professionals, and senior business executives can use these high-definition graphics to explain to their teammates how both can be used to engage customers and enhance their loyalty for the brand.
The deck reflects the sheer professionalism and creativity of our adroit designers. The clear layouts, stunning color combinations, and impressive infographics will let you convey your message in a convincing manner.
About the Design
- An infographic with appealing icons demonstrates the objectives of both the terms - a brand provides a reason to buy, and marketing ignites the thought to buy.
- A table beautifully showcases the difference between marketing and branding on the basis of multiple factors, such as aim, effect, value, end-result, and many more.
- Components and features of both the terms are highlighted through a Venn diagram.
- The last slide exhibits an infographic divided into two sections; each section shows a discussion between a man and a woman. It can be used to highlight the key differentiator between the two.
- You can recolor or resize the high-resolution infographics without any technical skills.
- As every icon is designed from scratch, there will be no copyright issues.
- The vector-based illustrations ensure optimum resolution even on large screens.
- The slides comprising these graphics are compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, and Google Slides.
So, download it now and present with a unique visual impact to earn accolades from the audience!