Download our Credit Analysis PowerPoint template to explain how the entity’s ability to generate sufficient cash flows to meet its debt obligations and financial health is determined. Investors, bond portfolio managers, bankers, and financiers can use this fully customizable deck to discuss how the risk rating is assigned to the borrower or debt issuer. You can use this creatively-designed set to provide useful insights into the entire process like the ratios and projections used in the process, the severity of the losses in the event of default, and the quantitative and qualitative assessments that take place. Credit analysts can use this set to elucidate how the quality of the bonds is assessed, collateral is examined, and the appropriate level of risk involved is determined. You can use this deck to educate the customers on how the information meant for the analysis is collected, analyzed, and final approval/rejection is granted.
The template features enchanting graphics and rich layouts to make your presentation captivating and informative. It is compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, and Google Slides. So, download it now!
Brief Highlights of the PPT
- A well-designed illustration presents the three important steps of the credit analysis process, i.e., Information Collection, Analyzing Accuracy, and Decision Making.
- An infographic provides the crucial factors that are considered while assigning credit scores and carrying out the analysis.
- A tree-shaped infographic showcases the 7 P’s, which are followed by the financial institutions while providing credit.
- The bodies and individuals who use this analysis have been given in an easy-to-understand listicle.
- The significant financial ratios that are analyzed to arrive at the true picture of the company while making this analysis have been presented through an infographic.
- A beautifully-designed diagram with distinctly colored circles illustrates the overall process of analysis.
- An infographic with distinctly colored circles and relevant vector icons depicts the 5 C’s, which are used to assess the creditworthiness of the borrower.
- Our template is absolutely fuss-free; you can add content, alter the size of the icons, and edit the background color without any external aid or prior editing experience.
- Reuse it as many times as you want after downloading it once.
- You can conveniently add any infographic or illustration to your in-progress or future presentations.
- You won’t encounter copyright issues as every element of the deck has been designed from scratch after thorough research.
Add some creative flair to your presentation using our slides. Download our Credit Analysis PPT right away!