Download our Cultural Transmission PPT template to showcase the process of passing the organization’s beliefs, values, and other cultural elements to the employees. The deck combines high-quality illustrations, captivating icons, and unique shading effects that make it the best pick to illustrate the benefits and other aspects of this concept in a visually appealing manner.
Industrial trainers and HR managers can use this deck to explain the significance, types, and modes of this learning to the new recruits. Moreover, the set is entirely editable, which means you don’t have to be a designing expert to edit it according to your preferences.
A Quick Look at the Design
- Different ways, such as formal, informal, primary, and secondary, through which knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values can pass from one person to another, is showcased in one of the slides.
- Types of cultural transmission are depicted through a well-designed layout.
- All modes of this learning type are demonstrated through a tabular diagram.
- A flowchart diagram represents the flow of this transmission.
- The role of human genes and human culture in cultural transmission is portrayed in the last slide.
- Every element has been designed from scratch to avoid copyright infringement.
- You can quickly modify the set as per existing or future presentations’ flow.
- There are no restrictions on the number of usages.
So, download it instantly and deliver an eye-pleasing slideshow!