Describe the sequential phases that the project undergoes from its initiation to its implementation and closure with our Project Lifecycle PowerPoint template. Project managers can use this 100% customizable deck to guide their teams successfully through the objectives, activities, and deliverables in a project's lifecycle from the beginning to the end. You can also use this set to discuss how these activities make the organization's communication flow efficient and more manageable and help achieve project success.
Give a contemporary twist to your presentations with our PPT, which is a perfect amalgamation of simplicity and style. Tailored to fit different needs, this PPT will help project leaders find their pick from these exclusively-designed slides featuring a handful of eye-catching visuals. So, just download this one of the most sought-after templates from our collection and get the desired attention for your upcoming business presentation!
Major Highlights of the Set
- An infographic with distinctly colored circles depicts the five phases of project management.
- A comprehensively-designed infographic describes the critical dimensions of the project lifecycle, i.e., Project Concept, Project Definition, Project Delivery, and Handover and Closure.
- The steps that one goes through, from conceiving an idea, to submitting a proposal, receiving adequate funding, managing the said funded project, and finally, closeout, have been illustrated through a diagram clearly and concisely.
- An infographic with appealing icons and text boxes present the elements of the lifecycle.
- A graph shows a typical lifecycle separated into its four fundamental and generally accepted phases. The figure also lists the activities that one should expect in each of the said phases.
- A figure depicts the framework of the project management lifecycle in an easy-to-understand manner.
- An infographic showcases the project phases, i.e., Identity, Plan, Execute, and Close, and relevant activities under each such phase.
- A well-designed timeline shows the typical sequence of phases in the lifecycle.
- A creatively-crafted circular diagram depicts the different steps in a lifecycle divided into two significant parts, i.e., Project Development and Project Implementation.
- A graph illustrates that cost and staffing levels increase until and throughout the time the project team carries out the work, and the significant project time is spent on carrying out the work. It also showcases that over time, the uncertainty and risk decreases while the cost of changes increases.
Additionally, we have some more uniquely-crafted layouts in our deck, which will help you serve your purpose well.
- Easily and quickly scale and recolor the icons, illustrations, diagrams, and flowcharts to suit your requirements, without any extensive editing skills and support.
- There are no limitations on the number of usages.
- High-resolution and vector-based graphics have been included to provide excellent quality and undisturbed resolution
- You won’t encounter copyright infringement issues as every element has been carefully designed after thorough research.
- Incessant customer support is available for quick resolution of your issues and queries.
On the lookout for a professionally-designed deck? Our aesthetically-pleasing template can work wonders. Download the Project Lifecycle PPT right away!