Leverage our Assessment for Learning (AFL) PowerPoint template to describe the teaching and learning approach that assesses learning effectiveness to improve the students' performance. Educational researchers can use this 100% customizable deck to discuss how AFL maximizes the student to teacher and teacher to student feedback process. You can also use this set to explain how AFL promotes motivation among students and encourages learning by emphasizing achievement and progress.
Our eye-catching PPT features unique fonts, appealing color combinations, and compelling graphics to help you craft award-winning slideshows without putting in much time and effort. Engage your viewers with a pristine and simplistic design that will keep them hooked throughout the presentation. So, download this deck right away without any further delay!
A Sneak Peek into the Slides
- A beautifully-designed flower-shaped illustration with distinctly colored circles presents the advantages offered by AFL.
- A creatively crafted infographic illustrates the purpose of AFL.
- An infographic describes three basic terms, i.e., Assessment for Learning, Assessment as Learning, and Assessment of Learning, in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Uniquely patterned text boxes showcase five key strategies of AFL.
- A detailed comparison of the assessment of learning and assessment for learning has been given in a comprehensible manner.
- Benefits of AFL have been given through an infographic clearly and concisely.
- The set is absolutely fuss-free; you can add content, alter the size of the icons, and edit the background color without any external aid or prior editing experience.
- You can present on large screens without worrying about the quality and optical resolution.
- Since the PPT has been designed from scratch, you will not encounter copyright infringement issues.
- Use it for a lifetime by downloading it once.
Add some creative splash to your lackluster presentation by including our innovative slides. Download our Assessment for Learning PPT now!