Use our Experiential Learning PowerPoint template to explain how to improve learning by applying skills and knowledge to real-life experiences. Entrepreneurs and startup owners can use this fully editable deck to discuss how students can increase their learning capabilities and bridge the gap between theory and practice with this approach. You can use it to explain how this methodology helps learners learn through experience and reflection. Educators can use this pre-designed, creatively-crafted template in their presentations to elucidate how this learning encourages an effective exchange of perspectives & ideas, and collaboration.
Our proficient designers have crafted high-quality layouts and designs to help you get your message across and educate your audiences easily and quickly! The appealing colors and shades make this set an ideal pick for your upcoming business presentation that requires the right mix of professionalism and creativity. It is compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, and Google Slides. Download this PPT now to create outstanding slideshows!
What is Included in this PPT?
- The learning cycle has been provided with the help of an infographic with distinctly colored circles.
- A cogwheel-shaped infographic presents the six-steps in the learning cycle, i.e., Explore, Experience, Connect, Create, Share, and Reflect.
- The learning cycle proposed by David Kolb and its four stages have been depicted through a well-designed illustration.
- A pentagon-shaped infographic illustrates the learning cycle based on the works of David Kolb and others with three primary aspects, i.e., Do, Reflect, and Apply.
- The benefits for students, employers, and educators have been given with an infographic, incorporated with relevant vector icons.
- A diagram presents work-integrated learning as a subset of experiential learning and showcases how a wider range of activities and educational experiences can help students thrive in the workforce.
- A pyramid-shaped infographic displays the role of off-the-job learning. It clearly depicts that knowledge retention is significantly higher in learning by doing rather than just receiving and participating.
- The major benefits have been given in a listicle in a comprehensible manner.
A Quick Glance at the Features
- You can comfortably scale the graphics, resize the icons, change the background theme, insert other visual elements, alter the text format, etc. It is easy to make the customizations without any comprehensive editing skills or external aid.
- High-resolution graphics make it possible to present on large screens without impacting the quality.
- Every object of the template is designed from scratch to avoid copyright infringement issues.
- Reuse it as many times as you want after downloading it once.
Download our easy-to-edit Experiential Learning PPT today and draft a winning presentation in a short span of time!