Download our Cross Functional Process PPT template to portray the relationship between the steps in a process as well as the departments responsible for executing those steps. With the help of beautiful illustrations, you can explain how different teams work in synchronization to enhance organizational efficiency. Entrepreneurs, project managers, departmental heads, and senior executives can use this deck to demonstrate how tasks of a process are transferred to multiple divisions and how the performance is tracked.
The minimalist designs and neat layouts accentuate your information and keep the audience glued to your presentation till the end. Further, the enriching features will save you loads of time and effort.
- One of the slides depicts a process map diagram that can be used to represent the involvement of all departments in executing different steps of a process.
- The flow chart with appealing icons depicted in the other slide can be used to showcase significant efforts invested by multiple departments or operational units to accomplish a task.
- The last slide depicts a flowchart template that can be used to bring clarity amongst the audience by portraying who does what. Each swim lane can be used to represent a department, an operational unit, a stakeholder, etc.
- Every object of the deck has been designed from scratch to avoid copyright issues.
- You can use any of the illustrations or the whole set in your existing and future business presentations.
- Aligning the visuals according to your objectives does not require any technical skills or external help.
- The PPT is available with a separate file for all major presentation platforms, i.e., Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, and Google Slides.
So, download it without any delay and educate your audience!