Leverage our Data Replication PPT template to throw light on how storing data at more than one place can help employees at different levels access it without inconsistency. IT experts, data scientists, and data analysts can use this set to explain the process of replicating data, the types of replication, challenges associated with it, etc., in a visually engaging and easy to understand manner. The deck comprises stunning graphics, captivating icons, and well-researched content.
- The process of replication of the data is showcased through the three rectangular-shaped text placeholders. The arrows depict the flow.
- One of the slides illustrates four textual boxes with serial numbers. It can be used to portray the meaning of the concept.
- How data is replicated from primary to secondary disk is demonstrated through two interconnected cylindrical-shaped diagrams.
- A flowchart diagram demonstrates how data of multiple processes is stored on the main and secondary servers.
- The types of data replication are portrayed through a well-designed infographic.
- Usages of the replicated data are highlighted through the hexagon-shaped illustrations.
- Issues faced in the replication of the data are exhibited in the last slide.
A Quick Look at the Features
Our experienced designers have done all the hard work and extensive research to make your job easier and help you with a ready-made template to create engaging presentations in no time.
- Every object of the PPT has been designed from scratch to avoid copyright issues.
- You can easily use any of the visuals or the complete deck in your current or upcoming presentations.
- You can reach out to our 24*7 available customer support team in case you have queries regarding downloading, editing, and using the deck.
So, download the set now and deliver an amazing slideshow!