Leverage our Data Classification PowerPoint template to discuss how data is analyzed and organized into relevant and different categories to facilitate its easy storage/use and security. Data analysts and engineers can use this fully editable deck to discuss how classification can help maintain regulatory compliance and mitigate risks. You can use this professionally-designed set to explain the different basis on which data is classified and the best practices adopted by organizations to classify their information.
Our eye-catching layouts are guaranteed to get you the desired accolades from your viewers. The easy-to-edit slides will help you organize your information in a clean and concise way, leaving your audience fascinated. Download this template now and make some room for creativity and innovation for your upcoming presentation!
What is Included in the PPT?
- A beautifully-designed segmented circle depicts the Plan, Do, Check, Act classification model.
- An infographic presents data classification sensitivity, i.e., Low, Medium, and High.
- A diagram illustrates the classification scale, which classifies data into four major categories, i.e., Highly Protected, Confidential, Group Use, and Publicly Accessible.
- A comprehensively designed infographic with relevant vectors showcases the four categories in which data is classified, i.e., Public, Internal Only, Confidential, and Restricted.
- A well-designed flowchart shows the classification of data into two broad categories, i.e., Corporate and Individually Identifiable, which is further tagged with its relevant attributes.
- The reasons to implement the classification process have been given through a listicle in an easy-to-understand manner.
- A detailed tabular presentation provides different categories of data and the set of actions that apply to them.
A Plethora of Useful Features
- The editable slides provide the required flexibility to let you customize the size, color, background, and content without any hassle. You don’t need to seek any external aid to make the changes.
- All elements and objects are designed from scratch to avoid copyright breach issues.
- Incessant customer support is available for quick resolution of your queries and issues.
- High-definition icons and graphics make it possible to present on large screens without disturbing the optical resolution.
- Use the deck as many times as you want after downloading it once.
Make a splash with our Data Classification PPT. Download it right away!