Download the fully customizable Sprint Retrospective PowerPoint template to present the overview of what went well and what went wrong during the sprint, identified opportunities for improvements in the previous retrospective, and whether or not those improvements were carried out. With the help of this deck, the scrum master can discuss with the scrum team about the processes that functioned well during the sprint and present the list of recommendations to be implemented to improve the processes.
Well-researched content, high-definition icons, fully editable text placeholders, beautifully-designed infographics, and striking color combinations make this PPT the best pick for creating business presentations that win over and charm your intended audiences. Our proficient designers have crafted every element of this deck meticulously, combining creativity with professionalism. It is perfectly compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, and Google Slides. So, download it now to create a captivating slideshow!
Designed to Impress
This comprehensive template comprises multiple easy-to-edit slides with varied unique designs and layouts. So, you have a plethora of options to pick the most appropriate slide that matches your goals and objectives. Have a look at the inclusions of this deck:
- A well-designed illustration depicts the “Starfish Exercise” or “Starfish Retrospective” that entails 5 words within a circle to describe the actions to be taken, i.e., stop, less, keep, more, and start.
- A beautifully-designed infographic with relevant vector icons illustrates the questions that need to be answered by every member of the scrum team for the successful meeting to take place.
- The 4 L's retrospective technique, which describes the things that the team liked, learned, lacked, and longed for, to improve the processes as a whole, is provided through an illustration in a comprehensible manner.
- The purpose of the sprint retrospective has been presented in an understandable manner.
- The overall model has been presented with an impressively-designed infographic.
- An aesthetically-pleasing infographic with relevant icons showcases the DAKI retrospective, which helps teams identify and present the specific behaviors, activities, and features that they want to drop, add, keep, and improve.
- WRAP ( wishes, risks, appreciations, and puzzles) retrospective has been presented with the help of a 2x2 matrix
- 5 tips to make sprint retrospective a success have been provided in a listicle.
- The visual elements, such as illustrations, icons, and diagrams, can be conveniently and quickly recolored and resized easily as per your requirements.
- High-resolution graphics make it possible to present on large screens without impacting the quality.
- As every element of this set is designed from scratch, you will not encounter copyright issues.
- You can use any of the slides in your existing or future presentations.
Download our Sprint Retrospective PPT today and make your presentation a sure shot success!