What's Working - What's Not PowerPoint template is a collection of visually stunning slides that are uniquely designed for business presentations. The deck will help you illustrate the plans and strategies that are yielding the positive outcomes and the activities that are not performing as per your expectations.
It takes a lot of time and effort to design engaging and appealing slides. Our professional designers have created an entirely editable deck from scratch with great attentiveness to save your time and effort. You can easily use the slides in any of your presentations and customize them according to your requirements. So, download the PPT instantly!
A Multipurpose Set
The set is ideal for professionals from different industry verticals and business domains.
- HR managers can use the set to showcase the employee development plans which are working well and which are not.
- Project managers can download the template to communicate the tasks that are meeting expectations and the activities that need more focus. They can also showcase the projects that are doing good and those which are not going up to the mark.
- Marketing managers can demonstrate which campaigns are running smoothly and which are not in a particular location.
- Sales managers can leverage it to showcase which activities are generating more revenue and which are not.
Educators, researchers, and healthcare providers will also find this set worth downloading. The text placeholders allow you to put the content in the desired font style, size, and color.
Features that will Blow your Mind
This entire deck is pre-designed with high definition HD and vector-based infographics to help you put across your message impactfully.
- Use the PPT multiple times by downloading it once.
- As all the slides are designed precisely from scratch, there will be no copyright issues.
- The blue and multicolor theme gives an elegant yet professional look to your slideshows.
- As the template is 100% editable, you can easily change the color and size of any visual object without any technical or design skills.
- The resolution and quality of the presentation will remain intact even if you edit it multiple times and present it on large screens.
- The desk is easily accessible on MS PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, and Google Slides as we have designed separate files for each.
Download the What's Working - What's Not PPT now and leverage it to communicate well!